North Shore Restore Services
Duluth’s #1 Company
For Disaster Restoration Services
Whether it’s frozen pipes, plumbing failure or rising water related damage- North Shore
Restore can help. Water damage to any structure generally creates damage that continues until the water is removed and a drying process starts. Water left unattended can cause secondary damage- adding issues such as- increased structural repairs, content replacement, mold or microbial growth, and prolong the remediation process. We understand what immediate action needs to be taken when water damage occurs, and start the right process as soon as we arrive at your home or business.
Our specialists are on call 24/7 and should take no longer than 2 hours to be on-site.
What can you do?
While we are in-route to your damaged property, here are some helpful steps you can take to improve the mitigation and dry-out process.
Attempt to safely…
- Turn off the source of the water (if applicable)
- Remove lamps and tabletop items
- Remove wall-mounted valuables (if applicable)
- Prop or lift furniture away from making contact with water
- Wipe away any water left on furniture
- Protect the health and safety of your loved ones by staying away from the affected
area(s). Avoid contact with the water as much as possible to prevent any
contamination from waterborne pathogens.
North Shore Restore has years of mold removal experience. Call us before the mold remediation project grows (literally)- especially if you’ve experienced water damage!
Mold spores can grow fast- costing you time and money. We can remove mold in your crawl space, basement, kitchen, attic, or bathroom safely and in an timely-manner.
Our FAQs about MOLD
- How does our company find it?
- How does our company remove it?
- What can North Shore Restore do to return my property to safe living conditions?
- How long does the mold remediation process take?
We’re available 24/7 to answer these questions. We will come out and visually inspect the property and place together a personalized procedure, just for your property.
Call us 24/7 at (218) 203-8669
Hazmat + Sewage Clean-Up
We provide 24-hour emergency hazmat/sewage clean-up services to the entire Esko & Duluth Area. We can arrive on-site within an hour.
Our certified professionals have the proper training and protective equipment to remove sewage water from your home or business.
Our Sewage Damage Restoration Services Include:
- Sewage Water Cleanup & Removal
- Toilet Overflow Cleanup
- Septic Tank Backup & Overflow Cleanup
- Decontamination & Odor Removal
- Bio-Hazardous Cleaning & Disposal
- Flooded Bathroom Cleanup
- Odor Removal
Please note: Sewage + Hazmat cleanup is an extensive process, and losses are generally higher than other water losses due to a number of items that cannot be restored.
Did you just walk into something you shouldn’t have?
Call us IMMEDIATELY at (218) 203-8669